1. Low Gross and Runner up in both categories
(Amateur and Senior) will be
rewarded with chits, plus a trophy for the
Low Gross Senior and Low Gross Amateur. Winners are
expected to represent Zone 6 at the Provincials.
2. Travel assistance will be
provided to the winners and runners up in the Amateur and
Senior categories of this event
for those who attend the Provincials.
3. A Senior (born on or before
1969) may enter and win in both
4. The low gross and runner up in the Dawn Coe-Jones Amateur/Senior may not win the flighted categories.
5. Prizes will be awarded to one third of the field.
Each club may enter one or more teams of four players for the team Net prize.
Team players may also win as individuals in their handicap
No refunds after the draw has been done
8:30 a.m. shotgun (if 42 or more
Please pay at Pro Shop $20
Carts must be reserved with entry, but paid for at the pro shop. When preparing
the draw, every effort will be made to ensure players sharing carts are close
to their handicap group. Any player who wishes to ensure play within their
handicap group may request their own cart at their own expense, subject
to the availability of carts.
Please advise us of any dietary concerns.